Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just ~S*T*U*F*F~

Back to School!! I'm H*A*L*F Way There!!
Aaahhhhhh first day of school! For ME!! Tonight started my first day of classes to complete my degree in Elementary Education. I'm really excited to think that I'm a Jr. this year! I'm half way there!! This semester will be full of projects, lots of writing, and tons of reading and research. It should be interesting to say the least. I'm in a pretty small class so that's pretty good, at least we will all get to know each other. This will be the same group I will be graduating with so I think that's pretty cool. My teachers are pretty good too. All in all I think it's going to be a pretty good year!

Rain, Rain Go Away~
Not really just not so much of it at one time! It has rained non-stop since yesterday. And I don't mean just rain, I mean hard rain all this time! I know we need it- my yard was looking pretty bad, not to mention the flowers and trees; but good grief! slow it down some!! Even the dog didn't want to go out! I'm just praying it doesn't flood the basement...that would be bad! I still have boxes to unpack and it would not be a good thing!! It has cooled things off a bunch! I almost even put on a sweater today.. and you know me... I never think it's cool out... but it did feel good. I guess Fall is just around the corner.

Kenton Fell Down and Broke His Crown!
Poor Kenton, last Sunday while we were at church he was playing around with some of the kids and decided to get on a tricycle and ride it down the hill.... well what he forgot was that he is too BIG for the tirc and lost control and fell all the way down the hill. He is scraped up from his head to his toe... literally!! He has a very bad scrap on his face and ear, on his shoulder, on his elbow, and on his knee. The poor child can hardly walk. I patched him up good with neosporian and bandages and gave him lots of Tylenol. And on top of all that he has a very bad cold... poor thing! All I could think of was this drawing I saw when I was a little girl of Jack and Jill and of Jack falling down the hill... it looked just like Kenton... I guess I should patch his head with brown paper... boys will be boys!!!

Peyton's Playing Soccer!
Tonight was supposed to be Peyton's first night of soccer practice but it got rained out. He was so excited about it this morning. He kept say, "we'll have practice mom, even if it's raining..." but needless to say with tons of rain out practice was called off. He was so disappointed. I can't wait to see him in his uniform! He hasn't wanted to play any sport since he was in kindergarten and I made him play baseball. Can't wait to post pics of him playing!

No comments: