Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm B-A-C-K!!

Hello Friends!

WOW! I was just checking on my blog and realized that I haven't blogged since December of 2011~ really!! a whole year went by and nothing~ so many memorable events took place and I just didn't have the time to blog about them.... soooooo sorry!

So many memorable events are getting ready to take place in my life that now is the time to get back to blogging! I'M GETTING READY TO GRADUATE WITH MY BS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION!!!

I'm so excited!! It's finally here!! Saturday is the big day!! I wish more than anything that my mother and my granddaddy could be here to see me~ but I know they will be watching over me! ~that gives me comfort! and the fact that it's on Mother's day weekend is even more special! :D

I'm so blessed to have a job that let me attend school during the day and be flexible with my work hours as well as co-workers that put up with that as well.... it's been a long road! but I'm thankful!

I'm so blessed to have friends that will let me grumble, and cry about late nights of studying and that are happy at my success! 

I'm also blessed to have a family that understands my dreams and let me follow them and achieve them.  I know they are glad I'm done! I'm so blessed!

well I'm off the clean the house~ company's coming!! time to CELEBRATE!!

more to come~ pictures to follow!

No comments: