Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Graduation Day!

I finally did it!! Accomplished something I have been working on for years... well 30 to be exact! I have finally received my Associate of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education! I have always wanted to finish my degree... and now I'm half way there! I thank God for this blessing of education and for my teachers who helped me achieve this goal.

I also have my Mother to thank for inspiring me to realize my dreams and live them. She is my hero!

I am also thankful to my husband and children for helping me along this journey. And to my friends who were there for me through the blood, sweat, and tears (algebra!) I say thank you as well! Now I'm on to the next step... hopefully it will be at Appalachian State University!
I hope somewhere along the way I will help open a child's mind and inspire him or her to reach their highest potential and live their dreams!
Never stop believing in yourself~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.