Sunday, September 23, 2007

Be Still and Listen

It seems that my prayer list is getting longer and longer. I am trying so hard to be still and listen but the things I want right now are not what God has planned at this very moment.... I know God's time table is much better than mine.
On my prayer list right now I am praying for: My Mother and her battle to beat this lung cancer. As she continues to get better, she is still having a hard time after chemo. I hate that she is sick afterwards, but I just have to keep telling myself that things are working! My House- I really need for my house to sell - NOW! This has been the hardest 7 months for our family. I know there is a reason we are still here, but I just don't know what it is. Jakayla- I pray that she will continue to get better from her struggle with leukemia and that she and Kieanna will soon be delivered from all this strain. Ashley's baby- prayers are being lifted up for this precious little baby. He is so tiny. My family-give us strength and help us to come together. I know... I need to be still and listen.

1 comment:

Owen's Mommy said...

It seems like my list is ALWAYS growing! God does have a plan and we don't know what it is now, we soon will.

Ash's baby is tiny! I know he will pull through! It brings tears to my eyes.

Mother is getting better everyday! I say a prayer for her every single night.

Love you,
Stephanie