Monday, December 25, 2006

Blessed!

I am so BLESSED! no really.... I have a wonderful husband and our two boys are awesome! I have a terrific job~ with fabulous friends to work with, not to mention all the fabulous children that have touched my life! I attend an awesome church with the most amazing people that have become great friends. I am also the mother to two fun dogs....they are a hoot! God has blessed me in sooooo many ways, from family and friends, to giving me the ability to create through so many different mediums~ what a GIFT! I pray that everyone is able to know "their" gift.

My life has taken me down many roads. I have experienced many ups and downs. My prayer is that I will be able to find just what I was supposed to learn from all of these lessons and will be able to pay "it" forward.

blessings,
MaryLee

No comments: